- The competition is open to all current members of the ISD.
- Participants must be in good standing and have paid their membership dues.
- The logo should reflect the ISD’s mission, values, and goals.
- Submissions should be original and not violate any copyright or trademark.
- Each participant may submit only one entry.
- Submissions must be in digital format (PDF).
- The logo must be scalable and suitable for both online and print use.
- Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be submitted by 15 January, 2024. Late entries will not be considered.
- A panel of judges, including but not limited to members of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the ISD will evaluate the submissions.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, relevance to the theme, and overall visual impact.
- The top 5 entries will be selected as finalists
- Finalists will be asked to submit a high-resolution, vector version of their logo for further consideration.
- The final logo designs will be presented to the organization’s members for a vote. The logo with the highest number of member votes will be declared the winner.
- Following this the selected logo will be professionally refined by a design company to ensure they meet industry standards. Any changes to the logo will be discussed with the winner.
Ownership and Rights:
- By submitting an entry, participants agree to transfer the ownership and copyright of their logo to the ISD.
- The organization reserves the right to modify or adapt the winning logo as needed.
- All submitted logos may be displayed on the organization’s website and social media channels.
- Entries that violate any rules or are deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- The ISD reserves the right to cancel the competition or make changes to the rules at its discretion.
- By participating in this competition, members agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Good luck to all participants!