Eligibility of Applicants
- All Applicants must be a member of ISD at the time that the application is submitted and throughout the program.
- Preference in all categories is given to medical dermatology programs.
- Category 1
- These young Dermatologists/Residents will receive US $1000 per month from the ISD, up to US $2000 for 2 full months. Mentorships for cosmetic procedures and cosmetic surgery will not be given preference. Applicant must be an ISD member for at least two years (or if a resident, ISD member at time of application). Resident-applicants who are 35 years old and below will be given priority. Only 2 awards per country each year.
- Category 2
- Young Dermatologists/Residents suggested by the Committee and receiving variable financial support from Companies. No age limit set.
- Category 3
- Dermatologists/Residents not financially supported. ISD member for at least two years (or if a resident member at time of application). No age limit set.
Please complete the form below: